Games that can be played:
Limit Texas Holdem, Omaha H/L, 7-Card Stud, 7-Card Stud Hi/Lo, No-Limit Texas Holdem
Languages that the software supports:
Operating system compatibility
This poker room launched in January of 2008 and has already proven itself to be a site that has quickly grown. They have an impressive software that has graphics that are a nice fresh look. The also have unique promotions like the free Pokerbility poker odds calculator to anyone who makes a deposit. This site has a nice variety of tournaments and is far from a fly-by-night poker room.
• Rio Poker Fest – 1st place wins a pack to the Rio Poker Fest. A prize package worth $2,500
• Irish Open – Take your shot at winning a prize pack worth $8,500
Lucky Ace Poker has a well laid out poker school consisting of lessons, tips, areas for novices and experience players, articles, and a glossary. The site gives all the instruction a new player would need to start on the right track to winning. There is also a section on Tournament Strategy and other games.
Software and Graphics
Their software is powered by the 888 Group line of software which has been an industry leader since 1997. The graphics are a fresh change and very attractive. Their interface is very easy to use and anyone will have no problem mastering it as it seems to be built with the user in mind. Players can play up to four tables simultaneously and the cashier is always visible. The site allows tables filtering which is a very useful feature. A feature that is not seen at many sites is the graphical replay of hands. This software runs smoothly and is updated frequently to ensure security and stability. Overall their software has nice features and runs very well and seems to be designed with the player in mind.
• Texas Holdem – Limit, Pot Limit, No Limit
• Omaha Hi Poker – Limit, Pot Limit
• Omaha High-Low – Limit, Pot Limit
• Seven Card Stud/Seven Card High-Low Stud - Limit
• Poker Tournaments
• Limit – starts with micro-limit of $0.02/$0.04 up to $250/$500
• No Limit – starts with micro-limit of $0.01/$0.02 up to $50/$100.
• Play money is also offered
Multi-table tournaments are aimed at players looking for lower buy-ins. Sit & Go’s offer much larger buy-ins ranging up to $750. There are lots of freerolls offered daily. Tournaments are only offered for Hold’em and they also offer ‘fast’ tournaments. The largest guaranteed tournament is their $80,000 Guaranteed run every Sunday.
Lucky Ace Poker hasn’t been around along time but already has a good size following of players. Over 1,900 ring players and 7,500 players are at the tournament tables during peak periods. The traffic here consists of mostly mediocre players which attracts a lot of players hoping to make a profit.
Lucky Ace Poker offers a 100% bonus on your first money deposit up to $400. Bonuses are credited immediately!
Refer a Friend Bonus
Receive $150 for each friend that joins and your friends will get $50.
Lucky Ace Poker has a new depositors’ $3,500 freeroll. They currently have the “Showdown Survivor Series” which is where there is $12,500 in bonuses up for grabs from 5 different events. There is also a “2,000 Free Casino Mix-up” where every 2nd Thursday you get free entry into the event by playing in any casino game. Every week $50,000 in bonuses are credited to active players as a token of Lucky Aces appreciation.
The have toll free help for the UK, Italy, Spain and also 3 other toll free numbers in English, Spanish or Italian for other countries. They also have live chat and email support. Support is usually accurate and usually fast.
There is a minimum deposit of $30 unless stated. Currently Lucky Ace Poker accepts the following deposit methods:
• Credit/Charge Cards -(Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard, Diners Club, Visa Electron, Carte Bleue Visa)
• ACTeCASH - For all players ACTeCASH Deposits are an instant, secure and easy way to fund your poker account, directly from your ACTeCASH Account.
• Wire Transfers (minimum $100) – For anyone worldwide, Wire Transfer deposits can be used to quickly fund your account.
• Paysafecard Prepaid Cards - For Austria, Germany, Greece, Slovenia and Spain, Paysafecard deposits are an instant, secure and easy way to fund your Lucky Ace Poker account.
• Debit Cards including Chinese Debit Cards, Laser Debit Cards, Solo Debit Cards, and Maestro Debit Cards
• Boleto – Used in Brazil, Boleto deposits are an easy way to fund your account.
• Moneybookers (minimum $50) - For Europe, the Far East and Latin America, Moneybookers Deposits are an instant, secure and easy way to fund your Lucky Ace Poker Account
• PayPoint Invoice - For UK residents, just print an invoice from the Cashier and pay it at any PayPoint location.
• Ukash (minimum £15/€20)- in UK, Ireland, Germany, and Spain you can buy these pre-paid vouchers and cards from local shops. They can also be purchased online in Germany. Ukash deposits are an instant and fee-free.
• Chinese Debit Card
• Deposit by Phone
You have the following options to receive your winnings:
• Wire Transfers
• Bank Draft
USD, CAD, EURO, BRITISH POUND
Articles written by backgammon players about the game
|© Copyright 2005 to 2016 backgammontips.org, All rights reserved|